Hanover's Highest Quality Roofing Contractor for Roof Replacements & Installations
JWE Remodeling and Roofing contractor serves the south-central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland area with emergency roof repairs, high quality roof replacements and lifetime-warrantied new roofing installations. If your roof is damaged and leaking, or just old and in need of an upgrade, contact JWE for a no-obligation consultation and inspection. We're a certified, verified Hanover roofing company offering reasonably priced roofing, siding and gutter services.
Our Hanover roofing contractors are highly trained and properly licensed, with decades of experience in asphalt shingle, metal roofing, flat rubber roofs and more. We specialize in residential as well as commercial and industrial roofing services. Because of our experience in working with insurance, we almost always succeed in getting storm- and hail-damaged roofing replaced for our customers at no cost to them. Learn more about our roofing services on this page.
Contact JWE Roofing Contractors for a Free Estimate & Consultation
About JWE Roofing Contractors
At JWE Remodeling and Roofing our owner Jeff Erb, project manager RJ D'Angelo, and our team of professional expert roofers have been offering local roofing services in Hanover for decades. Whether you need a roof leak repaired or a full roof replacement, JWE Roofing Contractors are eager to help. We have the experience, certifications and expertise to handle all of your roofing needs.
We offer full-service roofing from northern Maryland (Carroll County) through south-central PA (York & Adams Counties), in addition to siding, gutters and more. Because we are certified by the highest-rated roofing materials manufacturers we are able to offer industry-best lifetime warranties on all of our roofing jobs. Furthermore, our new roofing installations are backed with labor and workmanship warranties to match the lifetime warranty provided by the manufacturer. Ours is therefore the longest-lasting and most comprehensive warranty offered by any roofing company in Hanover. In addition to our certifications, we are one of the only Google-Verified roofers around. This means we've been background-checked and we've had our insurance and licensing confirmed.
Certified Roofing Company Offering Lifetime Warranties Factory-Certified Roofer with a Commitment to High Quality Roofing Products & Techniques
JWE uses only the highest quality roofing products and time-tested installation techniques. We also have the necessary experience to provide thorough roof leak repairs and complete roof replacement services, including tear-offs and and new installations.
Every one of our roofing projects are guaranteed and covered under manufacturer and workmanship warranties so you know that your home is protected. When you hire JWE for your roofing project you are getting a partner for life. If anything goes wrong with your roof you can call us and we will fix it for free. That's right, our workmanship and labor is covered under a lifetime warranty to match the manufacturer's product warranty. This is the longest warranty offered by any roofing contractor in Hanover PA, York County, or Adams County Pennsylvania.
We are a GAF-Certified and a CertainTeed-certified "ShingleMaster" roofing contractor. Contact us today for a free estimate and roof inspection for roof repairs, metal roofing installations, asphalt shingle roofing system replacement, EPDM flat rubber roof, and more.
Need a Roof Replacement? Here's What You Get with JWE Our Roofing Contracts Include the Following Components for a Full, Lifetime-Warrantied Roofing System
Installation of the following flashing comes with our roofing system installations and roof replacements
Why JWE? How to Select the Best Hanover Roofing Contractor
We know you have literally hundreds of roofing contractors to choose from in the greater south-central PA area. There are literally two hundred and fifty (250!!) roofers within a 50-mile radius. We strongly believe that none of these roofing companies is equipped to offer a better experience than we provide our customers on a daily basis. We strive for excellence in our roofing services, and we think our credentials prove it. The following are some tips for comparing roofers when gathering quotes, as well as how JWE Remodeling & Roofing stands up to the competition.
Tips for Comparing Roofers & How JWE Stacks Up
- First, check references. JWE Remodeling & Roofing has served dozens of neighbors near you in Hanover PA and references are available.
- Second, verify licensing and insurance. We are appropriately and thoroughly licensed for the areas we serve and we hold sufficient insurance for same.
- Thirdly, check out their work. We provide before-, during- and after-photos of our roof replacements and roof repair services on our project blog so you can see how our jobs go, from start to finish.
- Always check reviews and references. We are one of Hanover's highest rated contractors and we have perfect reviews for our roofing services.
- Finally, check certifications and memberships. JWE is factory-certified by quality roofing product manufacturers, CertainTeed and GAF, and we're a proud member of the Hanover Area Chamber of Commerce. Additionally, we are accredited by the BBB and have earned an A rating.
- Ask about warranties and guarantees. We stand behind all of our roof replacements with a workmanship warranty that matches the warranty provided by the manufacturer. If your shingles came with a lifetime warranty, then our workmanship is guaranteed to withstand normal wear and tear for the same amount of time. Ultimately, we offer the longest warranty provided by any roofing contractor in Hanover PA. We are likewise backed by the Google Guarantee, which means their Local Services program has background-checked our owner and employees, verified our credentials, and will stand behind our work when we are hired through their program. We are one of only a couple Google-Guaranteed roofers in York and Adams County.
Hanover Areas Served & Roofing Services Offered
Asphalt Shingle, EPDM Rubber, Metal Roofing & More in York-Adams PA & Carroll County MD by JWE Roofing Contractor
Roofing Contractor Service Area:
JWE is the go-to roofing contractor for these south-central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland towns (usually about 30 mile radius from Hanover, PA 17331):
- Pennsylvania Counties: Adams County, York County, Cumberland County
- Maryland Counties: Carroll County MD, Frederick County, Baltimore County, Howard County
- York & Adams County PA Towns: Hanover 17331, McSherrystown 17344, Littlestown 17340, Spring Grove 17362, York, Seven Valleys, East Berlin 17316, Edgegrove, Bonneauville, New Oxford 17350, Abbottstown 17301, Jacobs Mills, Gettysburg 17325, Lake Heritage 17325
- Maryland Towns: Frederick 21702, Hagerstown 21740, Manchester 21088 & 21102, Westminster 21157, Taneytown 21787, Finksburg, Hampstead, Woodbine and more.
Roofing Contractor Services:
Our team of expert roofers are trained and certified to install, repair and replace all types of roofs. Additionally this includes the following most common roofing materials:
- Asphalt Shingle Roofing (i.e. GAF Timberline HD like this Hanover PA roof installation we executed)
- EPDM Rubber Roofing (i.e. flat roofs like this rubber roof we installed in northern MD)
- Roof Leak Repairs (i.e. shingle breakage, flashing leaks and vent pipe damage)
- Cedar Shake Roofing (i.e. installation, demolition of old cedar, repair of damaged shakes)
- Metal Roofing (i.e. standing seam, corrugated steel, etc.)
- Insurance and Warranties (we specialize in maximizing your roof damage claim benefits! See below for details.)
Cost of Roofing in Hanover PA: JWE's Price List Use the Info Below to Estimate the Cost of Hiring JWE Roofing Contractors in PA & MD
Shingle Roof Replacement
- Most Popular Option: asphalt shingles provide a durable and cost-effective roofing option.
- Full Replacement: complete tear-off and re-installation of new roofing system.
- Highest Quality Materials: architectural asphalt shingles by GAF, CertainTeed or IKO.
- Roofing Cost Variables: roof complexity and pitch (slope), jobsite access, and shingle quality.
Metal Roofing Installation
- Complete Roofing Service: full demolition, roof deck repairs and new components.
- Highest Quality Materials: from reputable local suppliers like AB Martin, RG Miller, etc.
- Price Variables for Metal Roofing: roof complexity, pitch (slope), and type of metal roof make cost vary signficantly.
- Metal Roofing Types: Standing Seam ($9-12/sf), Corrugated Steel ($5-7/sf), etc.
Roof Repair Service
- Full Roof Inspection: for any and all types of roofs - rubber, metal, shingle, etc. Identify roof leak source.
- Patch & Seal: caulk and fix all flashing, vents, broken seams and holes.
- More: replace up to 7 shingles, repair popped nails and/or screws, and install up to 1 new vent pipe boot.
- Storm-Related Damage: free emergency roof repair with insurance claim contract signing.
We Offer Financing for New Roofs & Remodels
Free to apply and will not affect your credit. Affordable payment plans and loan options for financing your roof replacement, siding installation, gutters or other home improvement project.
Let Us Handle Your Storm Damage Roofing Restoration
If your roof is damaged, contact JWE for a free consultation to discuss how we can help get your roof replacement approved by your insurance company for the cost of your deductible.
Roofs suffer storm damage every year in the greater Hanover PA area and we specialize in helping our customers get their hail- and wind-damaged roofs replaced by their insurance company. While no contractor is legally allowed to negotiate with an insurer directly, we work with state-licensed loss adjusters who make sure you get a fair settlement. Moreover, these services are free when you hire JWE for a roofing installation or roof replacement.
Ultimately, when you sign a contract with us, we agree to 1) handle the entire claims process for you with our public adjuster, and 2) execute all of the insurance-approved restorations for the price they agree to pay. It therefore never costs you more than your deductible to get your roof repaired or to have a new roof installed. Additionally, many of our wind- and hail-damage restoration claims result in brand new gutters and siding also. In conclusion, if your Hanover roofing or siding is damaged from storms, contact us today.
If your roof is damaged and in need of repair, contact your local roofing contractor FIRST.
A leaking roof can cause extensive damage inside a home. When that happens, both the insurance company and the homeowner suffer because property value is diminished and rates go up. It's therefore a serious loss for everyone. Firstly, we will conduct a complete roof inspection to determine how to address the damage to your roofing and siding in the most efficient and effective way possible. Second, our claims expert will work with insurance to get the most out of the claim. Finally, once we get you approved, our expert roofing contractors will execute thorough and complete repairs and new roofing installations so that your home is restored. Your property damage is therefore mitigated and future leaks are fully prevented. Ultimately that is what insurance companies want for their homeowners and the properties they are responsible protect.
Photos & Videos of Our Hanover PA Roofing Contractor Services in York, Adams County PA & Carroll County MD
Click below to go to our project blog pages for roof replacements, roof repairs and new roofing installations we've executed in Hanover, Gettysburg, New Oxford, Abbottstown, Littlestown and other towns near you in York County, Adams County PA and Carroll County MD. We offer the highest quality roofing, siding and gutters in Hanover PA!
How Do I Know if my Roof Needs to be Replaced?
Wondering whether your roof needs to be repaired or replaced? JWE Remodeling and Roofing can help identify and evaluate your roof's age, condition, extent of damage, source of leaks, etc. Look out for:
Danger Signs: Look out for these potential problems with your Hanover roof
- Missing or Blown Off Shingles: This indicates storm damage to your roof and can result in serious leaks that can end up causing serious interior damage. Most roofs with this type of damage qualify for a complete replacement from your insurance company. Learn more below: we work with insurance.
- Hail Damage and Granule Loss: Punctures and divots from hail strike often results in a new roof replacement due to storm damage, and it is usually approved by homeowners' insurance. Asphalt shingle granules help shield the roof from UV rays and make it more fire resistant. Serious granule loss can mean you may need a new roof.
- Nail Pops and Flashing Problems: In metal and asphalt shingle roofs alike, nails will start to come loose and pop out due to improper installation or just roof age. This will happen around ridge caps, vent pipe boots and flashing, and even in the middle of metal roofing panels. Sometimes it can be repaired, depending on the extent of the damage. Contact us for a free inspection to determine how best to fix your roof.
- Age and Type of Roof: Most roofs older than 20 years will need to be replaced. In general, we reccommend that 3-tab asphalt shingle roofs that are more than 15 years old be replaced as soon as possible with a lifetime-warrantied architectural asphalt roofing system complete with underlayment, flashing, ice-and-snow shield, ridge-vent and ridge-cap, starter shingles, etc. We are certified installers of the leading three roofing manufacturer's products and can help you determine which is best for you and your budget. Each comes with its own pros and cons, from out-of-the-box warranties to wind-resistance, etc. We stand behind all of our roofing installations for the life of the roof. When you hire JWE Remodeling and Roofing Contractors you have a partner for life to help with your exterior home improvement and maintenance needs.
Some roofing contractors won't do small repairs. It can therefore be hard to find a qualified roofer to handle your roof leak or roof damage recovery. At JWE Remodeling and Roofing there is no job too small. We're here for the Hanover PA community!