Roof Repair & Roof Replacement Services in Hanover PA 17331 by JWE
JWE Remodeling and Roofing contractor serves the south-central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland area with quality roof repairs, replacements and new roofing installations. We're a fully-licensed and insured, locally-owned and operated GAF and CertainTeed-certified roofer in York County offering fair, honest and affordable roofing, siding, gutters and more.
Our Hanover roofing contractors are highly trained and background-checked and have decades of experience with asphalt shingle, metal roofing and flat rubber roofs for both residential and commercial construction. If your roof is storm-damaged, old, leaking, or in need of an upgrade then contact us immediately for a free inspection and cost estimate.
JWE Remodeling and Roofing owner Jeff Erb and his team of roofing specialists have been working on roofs for a combined total of decades of roofing contractor experience. If you are in need of a new roof installation, a re-roofing, or roof repairs due to leaks or damage from storms, JWE Roofing Contractors are here to help. We have the experience, certifications and expertise to handle all your roofing service needs. Use this page to learn more about the roofing services we provide in greater Hanover PA: York & Adams County.
From Northern MD (Carroll County) to central PA (Adams and York Counties) we offer the highest quality roof repairs and roof replacements. Because we are certified by the highest-rated roofing materials manufacturers we are able to offer decades-long warranties on all of our roofing jobs. In addition to our certifications, we are one of the only Google-verified roofers in Hanover: we've been background-checked and have had our insurance and licensing verified.
JWE uses only the highest quality roofing products and time-tested installation techniques. We also have the necessary experience to provide thorough roof leak repairs and complete roof replacement services, including tear-offs and and new installations. Every one of our roofing projects are guaranteed and covered under manufacturer and workmanship warranties so you know that your home is protected. Whe you hire JWE for your roofing project you are getting a partner for life, and if anything goes wrong with your roof you can call us and we will handle it.
We are a GAF-Certified and a CertainTeed-certified "ShingleMaster" roofing contractor. Contact us today for a free estimate and roof inspection for roof repairs, metal roofing installations, asphalt shingle roofing system replacement, EPDM flat rubber roof, and more.
Why JWE? How to Select the Best Roofing Company
We know you have literally hundreds of roofing contractors to choose from in the greater south-central PA area. There are literally two hundred and fifty (250!!) roofers within a 50-mile radius. We strongly believe that none of these roofing companies is equipped to offer a better experience than we provide our customers on a daily basis. We strive for excellence in our roofing services, and we think our credentials prove it. The following are some tips for comparing roofers when gathering quotes, as well as how JWE Remodeling & Roofing stands up to the competition.
- First, check references. JWE Remodeling & Roofing has served dozens of neighbors near you in Hanover PA and references are available.
- Second, verify licensing and insurance. We are appropriately and thoroughly licensed for the areas we serve and we hold sufficient insurance for same.
- Thirdly, check out their work. We provide before-, during- and after-photos of our roof replacements and roof repair services on our project blog so you can see how our jobs go, from start to finish.
- Always check reviews and references. We are one of Hanover's highest rated contractors and we have perfect reviews for our roofing services.
- Finally, check certifications and memberships. JWE is factory-certified by quality roofing product manufacturers, CertainTeed and GAF, and we're a proud member of the Hanover Area Chamber of Commerce. Additionally, we are accredited by the BBB and have earned an A rating.
- Ask about warranties and guarantees. We stand beind all of our roof replacements with a workmanship warranty that matches the warranty provided by the manufacturer. If your shingles came with a lifetime warranty, then our workmanship is guaranteed to withstand normal wear and tear for the same amount of time. Ultimately, we offer the longest warranty provided by any roofing contractor in Hanover PA. We are likewise backed by the Google Guarantee, which means their Local Services program has background-checked our owner and employees, verified our credentials, and will stand behind our work when we are hired through their program. We are one of only a couple Google-Guaranteed roofers in York and Adams County.
Hanover PA Roofing Contractor Service Area & Specialties
South-Central PA and Northern MD Towns Served and Roofing Services Offered
Roofing Contractor Service Area:
JWE is the go-to roofing contractor for these south-central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland towns (usually about 30 mile radius from Hanover, PA 17331):
- Pennsylvania Counties: Adams County, York County, Franklin County, Lancaster County
- Maryland Counties: Carroll County MD, Frederick County MD, Baltimore County MD
- York & Adams County PA Towns: Hanover 17331, McSherrystown 17344, Littlestown 17340, Spring Grove 17362, York, Seven Valleys, East Berlin 17316, Edgegrove, Bonneauville, New Oxford 17350, Abbottstown 17301, Jacobs Mills, Gettysburg 17325, Lake Heritage, PA 17325
- Maryland Towns: Frederick 21702, Hagerstown 21740, Manchester 21088, Westminster 21157, Taneytown 21787
WE OFFER FINANCING Affordable Roofing Financing: Learn More
Roofing Services Offered:
We offer these specialty roof services in our PA/MD service area:
- Asphalt Shingle Roofing (i.e. GAF Timberline HD like this Hanover PA roof installation we executed)
- EPDM Rubber Roofing (i.e. flat roofs like this rubber roof we installed in northern MD)
- Roof Leak Repairs (i.e. shingle breakage, flashing leaks and vent pipe damage)
- Cedar Shake Roofing (i.e. installation, demolition of old cedar, repair of damaged shakes)
- Metal Roofing (i.e. standing seam, corrugated steel, etc.)
- Insurance and Warranties (we specialize in maximizing your roof damage claim benefits! See below for details.)
How Do I Know if my Roof Needs to be Replaced?
Wondering whether your roof needs to be repaired or replaced? JWE Remodeling and Roofing can help identify and evaluate your roof's age, condition, extent of damage, source of leaks, etc. Look out for:
Danger Signs: Look out for these potential problems with your roof
- Missing or Blown Off Shingles: This indicates storm damage to your roof and can result in serious leaks that can end up causing serious interior damage. Most roofs with this type of damage qualify for a complete replacement from your insurance company. Learn more below: we work with insurance.
- Hail Damage and Granule Loss: Punctures and divots from hail strike often results in a new roof replacement due to storm damage, and it is usually approved by homeowners' insurance. Asphalt shingle granules help shield the roof from UV rays and make it more fire resistant. Serious granule loss can mean you may need a new roof.
- Nail Pops and Flashing Problems: In metal and asphalt shingle roofs alike, nails will start to come loose and pop out due to improper installation or just roof age. This will happen around ridge caps, vent pipe boots and flashing, and even in the middle of metal roofing panels. Sometimes it can be repaired, depending on the extent of the damage. Contact us for a free inspection to determine how best to fix your roof.
- Age and Type of Roof: Most roofs older than 20 years will need to be replaced. In general, we reccommend that 3-tab asphalt shingle roofs that are more than 15 years old be replaced as soon as possible with a lifetime-warrantied architectural asphalt roofing system complete with underlayment, flashing, ice-and-snow shield, ridge-vent and ridge-cap, starter shingles, etc. We are certified installers of the leading three roofing manufacturer's products and can help you determine which is best for you and your budget. Each comes with its own pros and cons, from out-of-the-box warranties to wind-resistance, etc. We stand behind all of our roofing installations for the life of the roof. When you hire JWE Remodeling and Roofing Contractors you have a partner for life to help with your exterior home improvement and maintenance needs.
Insurance Claims for Roof Damage: Maximizing Benefits
If your roof is damaged, contact JWE roofing contractors for a free inspection and consultation. We will sit down together and discuss how you can get a roof replacement approved by insurance.
While no contractor is legally allowed to negotiate directly with an insurance company, JWE is affiliated with local public adjusters who can help negotiate your property damage claim to get your roof approved. We have an excellent working relationship with Hanover PA's only independent public insurance adjusters and they are brought in to work for homeowners in the complicated claims settlements process. This almost always results in a roof replacement being paid for, because most homeowners just aren't aware of what they are entitled to by law from their homeowner's insurance.
If Your Roof is Damaged and in Need of Repair, Contact your Local Roofing Contractor FIRST.
A leaking roof can cause extensive damage inside a home. When that happens, both the insurance company and the homeowner suffer because property value is diminished and rates go up. It's a serious loss for everyone. Starting with a complete roof inspection, we will determine how to address the damage to your roof in the most efficient and effective way possible. Our roofing contractor service excels at executing thorough, complete and cost-effective roof repairs and installations so that home and property damage is mitigated and future leaks are fully prevented. That is ultimately what insurance companies want for their homeowners and the properties they are responsible for.
Check out this York County PA roof replacement we did recently.
We hired on our public adjuster to represent these New Freedom PA 17349 homeowners and provide insurance claims handling services to get their entire roof replacement approved! A major transformation, we demolished an old cedar shake roof and installed a complete roofing system by GAF Timberline HD including new OSB sheathing.
Gallery of Work: Hanover PA Roofing Contractor
View our Entire Roofing Gallery
Roof Repair Services
Some roofing contractors won't do small repairs. It can therefore be hard to find a qualified roofer to handle your roof leak or roof damage recovery. At JWE Remodeling and Roofing there is no job too small. We're here for the Hanover PA community!