Roofing Contractors in Hanover: Roof Repairs, Replacements & Installations
JWE Remodeling and Roofing contractor provides the Greater Hanover PA 17331 area with quality roof repairs and roof replacement services. We're a locally-owned and -operated GAF-approved and CertainTeed-certified roofing company in York County offering fair, honest and affordable roofing, siding and gutter installations.
If your roof is leaking and damaged or just old and in need of repair or replacement, give us a call for a free inspection. Learn about our services for asphalt shingle roofing, metal roofing, EPDM flat rubber and other residential roofing services. Use the menu below to jump around this page.
JWE Remodeling and Roofing owner Jeff Erb and his team of roofing specialists have been working on roofs for a combined total of decades of roofing contractor experience. If you are in need of a new roof installation or roof repairs due to leaks or damage from storms, JWE Roofing Contractors are here to help. We have the experience, certifications and expertise to handle all your roofing service needs. Use this page to learn more about the roofing services we provide in greater Hanover PA: York & Adams County.
From Northern MD (Carroll County) to central PA (Adams and York Counties) we offer the highest quality roof repairs and roof replacements. Because we are certified by the highest-rated roofing manufacturers we are able to offer decades-long warranties on all of our roofing jobs. In addition to our certifications, we are one of the only Hanover PA roofing contractors with a Google Guarantee. We've been background-checked and had our insurance and licensing requirements verified.
JWE uses only the highest quality roofing products and time-tested installation techniques. We also have the necessary experience to provide thorough roof leak repairs and complete roof replacement services, including tear-offs and and new installations. Every one of our roofing projects are guaranteed and covered under manufacturer and workmanship warranties so you know that your home is protected. Whe you hire JWE for your roofing project you are getting a partner for life, and if anything goes wrong with your roof you can call us and we will handle it.
We are a GAF-Certified and a CertainTeed-certified "ShingleMaster" roofing contractor. Contact us today for a free estimate and roof inspection for your asphalt shingle roof repair, metal roofing installation, asphalt shingle roofing system replacement, EPDM flat rubber roof, and more.
How Do I Choose the Best Roofing Company?
First, check references. JWE Remodeling & Roofing has served dozens of neighbors near you in Hanover PA and references are available. Second, verify licensing and insurance credentials. We are appropriately and thoroughly licensed for the areas we serve and we hold sufficient insurance for same. Thirdly, check out their work. We provide before-, during- and after-photos of our roof replacements and roof repair services on our project blog so you can see how our jobs go, from start to finish. Lastly, check reviews and certifications. We are a 5-star rated home improvement contractor and roofer with perfect reviews. We're also factory-certified by quality roofing product manufacturers, CertainTeed and GAF.
Hanover PA Roofing Contractor Service Area & Specialties
South-Central PA and Northern MD Towns Served and Roofing Services Offered
Roofing Contractor Service Area:
JWE is the go-to roofing contractor for these south-central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland towns (usually about 30 mile radius from Hanover, PA 17331):
- Pennsylvania Counties: Adams County, York County, Franklin County, Lancaster County
- Maryland Counties: Carroll County MD, Frederick County MD, Baltimore County MD
- York & Adams County PA Towns: McSherrystown 17344, Littlestown 17340, Spring Grove 17362, York, Seven Valleys, East Berlin 17316, Edgegrove, Bonneauville, New Oxford 17350, Abbottstown 17301, Jacobs Mills, Gettysburg 17325, Lake Heritage, PA 17325
- Maryland Towns: Frederick 21702, Hagerstown 21740, Manchester 21088, Westminster 21157, Taneytown 21787
WE OFFER FINANCING Affordable Roofing Financing: Learn more Now
Roofing Services Offered:
We offer these specialty roof services in our PA/MD service area:
- Asphalt Shingle Roofing (i.e. GAF Timberline HD like this Hanover PA roof installation we executed)
- EPDM Rubber Roofing (i.e. flat roofs like this rubber roof we installed in northern MD)
- Roof Leak Repairs (i.e. shingle breakage, flashing leaks and vent pipe damage)
- Cedar Shake Roofing (i.e. installation, demolition of old cedar, repair of damaged shakes)
- Metal Roofing (i.e. standing seam, corrugated steel, etc.)
- Insurance and Warranties (we specialize in maximizing your roof damage claim benefits! See below for details.)
How Do I Know if my Roof Needs to be Replaced?
Wondering whether your roof needs to be repaired or replaced? JWE Remodeling and Roofing can help identify and evaluate your roof's age, condition, extent of damage, source of leaks, etc. Look out for:
Danger Signs: Look out for these potential problems with your roof
- Missing or Blown Off Shingles: This indicates storm damage to your roof and can result in serious leaks that can end up causing serious interior damage. Most roofs with this type of damage qualify for a complete replacement from your insurance company. Learn more below: we work with insurance.
- Hail Damage and Granule Loss: Punctures and divots from hail strike often results in a new roof replacement due to storm damage, and it is usually approved by homeowners' insurance. Asphalt shingle granules help shield the roof from UV rays and make it more fire resistant. Serious granule loss can mean you may need a new roof.
- Nail Pops and Flashing Problems: In metal and asphalt shingle roofs alike, nails will start to come loose and pop out due to improper installation or just roof age. This will happen around ridge caps, vent pipe boots and flashing, and even in the middle of metal roofing panels. Sometimes it can be repaired, depending on the extent of the damage. Contact us for a free inspection to determine how best to fix your roof.
- Age and Type of Roof: Most roofs older than 20 years will need to be replaced. In general, we reccommend that 3-tab asphalt shingle roofs that are more than 15 years old be replaced as soon as possible with a lifetime-warrantied architectural asphalt roofing system complete with underlayment, flashing, ice-and-snow shield, ridge-vent and ridge-cap, starter shingles, etc. We are certified installers of the leading three roofing manufacturer's products and can help you determine which is best for you and your budget. Each comes with its own pros and cons, from out-of-the-box warranties to wind-resistance, etc. We stand behind all of our roofing installations for the life of the roof. When you hire JWE Remodeling and Roofing Contractors you have a partner for life to help with your exterior home improvement and maintenance needs.
Insurance Claims for Roof Damage: Maximizing Benefits
If your roof is damaged, contact JWE roofing contractors for a free inspection and consultation. We will sit down together and discuss how you can get a roof replacement approved by insurance.
While no contractor is legally allowed to negotiate directly with an insurance company, JWE is affiliated with local public adjusters who can help negotiate your property damage claim to get your roof approved. We have an excellent working relationship with Hanover PA's only independent public insurance adjusters and they are brought in to work for homeowners in the complicated claims settlements process. This almost always results in a roof replacement being paid for, because most homeowners just aren't aware of what they are entitled to by law from their homeowner's insurance.
If Your Roof is Damaged and in Need of Repair, Contact your Local Roofing Contractor FIRST.
A leaking roof can cause extensive damage inside a home. When that happens, both the insurance company and the homeowner suffer because property value is diminished and rates go up. It's a serious loss for everyone. Starting with a complete roof inspection, we will determine how to address the damage to your roof in the most efficient and effective way possible. Our roofing contractor service excels at executing thorough, complete and cost-effective roof repairs and installations so that home and property damage is mitigated and future leaks are fully prevented. That is ultimately what insurance companies want for their homeowners and the properties they are responsible for.
Check out this York County PA roof replacement we did recently.
We hired on our public adjuster to represent these New Freedom PA 17349 homeowners and provide insurance claims handling services to get their entire roof replacement approved! A major transformation, we demolished an old cedar shake roof and installed a complete roofing system by GAF Timberline HD including new OSB sheathing.
Gallery of Work: Hanover PA Roofing Contractor
View our Entire Roofing Gallery
Roof Repair Services
Some roofing contractors won't do small repairs. It can therefore be hard to find a qualified roofer to handle your roof leak or roof damage recovery. At JWE Remodeling and Roofing there is no job too small. We're here for the Hanover PA community!
Looking for a qualified roofing contractor in Hanover, PA? We are eager to help install a new roof or repair your leaking roof for you. Fill out the form below to schedule a free estimate!
JWE Remodeling and Roofing serves Greater Hanover PA
From emergency roof repairs to asphalt shingle roof replacements and metal roofing installations. We also specialize in new vinyl siding, decks, porches, doors, windows and custom trim installations. Our certified roofing and siding contractors provide the highest quality work and customer service. We serve the following Pennsylvania and Maryland towns (within 30mi of Hanover 17331) - click to see examples of our work in these towns: